Saturday, January 9, 2010

2009 Review

Ok, the new year began over a week ago, I know. So this is a little late. Many of you have perhaps forgotten about 2009 already and have your sights set on the wonderful life you plan to have in 2010. You're planning on losing twenty pounds, or finding love, or propelling yourself forward in your career. Or for some, all of the above. BUT, allow me to drag you back to 2009 very quickly. I know it may be a distant memory for some of you, but try to focus. The inauguration of President Obama. Swine Flu. Balloon Boy. Chris Brown and Rihanna. Kanye West and Taylor Swift. Is it coming back? If not, don't fear. I have prepared this two part video program to recap some of the big moments of 2009. Enjoy. Or try to forget....whichever you want.



2 comments:

  1. I love it! probably my favorite part is "I'm tha first black pres-i-dent!" I was rollin! I went back and read/watched everything from the beginning and it's all great - keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks B!! I appreciate it. You too!!!

    ReplyDelete